The installation of NO interface hardware required in the vehicle of using iPhone apps even in the Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system. When you connect your phone via a USB charging cable, you can use phone “Apps” on your PCM display after our activation process.
You’re Buying our USB Flasher tool kit and Android Auto activation service for Porsche
In case you already have Porsche Apple CarPlay, you only need to activate alone the Porsche Android auto, please send us an email, we will support you and make you happy.
All activation via TeamViewer remote service support by USB port without moving to dismantle your navigation system.
Cars Support List for Porsche PCM4.0:
- Cayman (2016-2019)
- 718 Boxster / CaymBoxsteran (2016-)
- Porsche 991 (2011-2016)
- Porsche 991 (2016-2019)
- Macan (2016-2019)
- Cayenne (2014-2018)
- Pre-requirements Needed after you have received the USB Flasher tool
- A windows-based system with team viewer installed
- Good internet speed
- Before activating the car features, please send us a picture of the system firmware version for double confirmation in any circumstances we support global market PCM4.0 Apple CarPlay & Android Auto activation
- Connect the USB flasher tool USB port to the Porsche car armrest USB port
- Connect RJ45 Internet cable to your laptop & the USB flasher tool RJ45 Port
(In case you need our hands to set up the laptop VPN settings, Send us team viewer ID PW)
- Around 10-15mins Job DONE. Enjoy
Apply for our global distributors to join with this USB plug-and-play project.
- No Porsche Dealer tool required
- No Porsche diagnostic programming coding experience required
- 100% customers satisfaction ratio warrantied
- The activation all via USB and DO NOT require to dismantle of the head units system
Step-by-step Porsche Apple CarPlay Setup Guide (Wireless & Wired)
- Activate Apple CarPlay by connecting your iPhone to the PCM via the USB port in the smartphone tray found in the center console.
- If your Porsche features wireless Apple CarPlay, you can keep your iPhone in your pocket and it will automatically connect.
- Once you have confirmed you are using Apple CarPlay, the apps on your phone will be transferred and displayed on the PCM.
- Activate Siri by pressing the button on the upper left control lever of your steering wheel, or by pressing and holding down the Apple home button on the Apple CarPlay display.
For more information on setting up Apple CarPlay in your Porsche, or to learn more about any other exciting Porsche features and technology, feel free to contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members.