BMW CarPlay Full Screen Activation for Mini Cooper by SmartBimmer
CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone while you drive. You can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and enjoy your favorite music. All on your car’s built-in display. And with iOS 14, CarPlay introduces all-new app categories and custom wallpapers for your CarPlay Dashboard.
Support Car List Navigation is NBTevo ID5/6
BMW Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, X3, X4, X5, X6 We can activate Carplay Split Screen if your NBTevo is one of the following: NBTevo_G, H, I, J, K, L, and M We can activate Carplay Full Screen if your NBTevo is one of the following: NBTevo_N, O, P. Q, R, S, U, V, X For firmware versions NBTevo_H, I, J, K, L, M, N, and O you can activate Carplay by USB. For firmware versions NBTevo_P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X you
can activate Carplay via ENET Cable.
BMW HU Firmware Check your current iDrive version:
Select Navigation-> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position& Version History -> Select Check Version
- Download SmartBimmer Tool
- Connect the Enet cable between your car and laptop or download SmartBimmer App and connect the SmartBimmer Enet WiFi adapter
- Pay online and get your features activation code. Connect your laptop online internet, all jobs will be done in 10mins automatically.
- Laptop – Windows 7 or 8 or 10 x64
- Esys eg. 3.30 3.34 3.35 etc.
- PsdzData Lite 18_03
- ENET OBD2 Cable
- Windows C drive free space 20GB
- Stable Power Multicharger (If your car battery condition is good enough, we can do it without it but is recommended to have one. If not, you will agree to do it at your own risk!!!)
- Strong WiFi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your car and laptop is stable NO DHCP Enabled on the laptop
- Teamviewer Remote Connection Software