How to Adjust Android Auto Video Size? Developer Mode
Some users say that while Android Auto seems to connect and the Google Assistant works as expected, they see a blurry, pixelated, or blank screen.
- Open the Android Auto app.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on the Version section to display the Version and permission info.
- Tap on this section multiple times continuously.
- You’ll be asked if you want to allow development settings. Hit OK.
- Tap on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Open Developer settings.
- Go to Video resolution